UGREEN Ethernet Adapter USB 2.0 to 10 100 Network RJ45 LAN Wired Adapter Compatible for Nintendo Switch Wii Wii U MacBook Chromebook Windows Mac OS Surface Linux ASIX AX88772 Chipset Black
- Fast Wired Network: Ugreen usb 2.0 to RJ45 Network Adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection.
- Add RJ45 Port: USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Fast Speed: Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0’s 480 Mbps bus, the usb network adapter converter is faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
- Practical Feature: USB to ethernet supports Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Support IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks.
- Widely Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Wii and Wii U supported, more stable and faster network for gaming. The USB RJ45 Adapter is widely compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. Note: 1. Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk. 2. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2.
Package Dimensions: 17x140x50
Release Date: 01-10-2018
Details: Description Green USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter, gives you true 10/100 Mbps network access and connects your PC to any Ethernet network through any USB port. Hot swappable and compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 hardware, it works conveniently with desktop and notebook PCs. Specification 1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access; 2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible; 3. Compliant with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x; 4. LED indicators for Link and Activity; 5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation; 6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes; 7. ASIX AX88772A chipset. Notes 1. Drivers built in, no driver install required — on Apple Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.10, Windows 8/8.1, Surface Pro 1/2, Chromebook. 2. Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk. 3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB Ethernet adapter to your computer and Ethernet. 4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2. Package Contents Green USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter X 1; CD X 1; Manual X 1; Card X 1.