TONOR Dynamic Karaoke Microphone for Singing with 16.4ft XLR Cable, Metal Handheld Mic Compatible with Karaoke Machine/Speaker/Amp/Mixer for Karaoke Singing, Speech, Wedding and Outdoor Activity
- 15ft XLR to 1/4” Cable – Allowing the karaoke microphone to be directly used for the speaker, amplifier or mixer. Superior construction of the mic cable can isolate external electromagnetic interference and make the sound transmission more clearly.
- Premium Construction – All metal construction ensures long life. This dynamic microphone is constructed out of premium hard metal for durability and strong resistance to impact.
- Easy to Use – No battery required for operation. An external on/off switch on it for easy control of audio (Push up is ON, push down is OFF). When the microphone is not used, you can turn it OFF using the switch without unplugging the cable.
- Cardioid Dynamic Microphone: TONOR’s wired dynamic microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern for greater gain while simultaneously minimizing background feedback. Perfect for karaoke machine, stage performance, wedding, church, interview, etc.
- What You Get – This wired dynamic microphone comes in a full kit with all the right essentials – 1 Microphone, 1 XLR Cable, 1 Foam Mic Cover and 1 Instruction Manual to get you started. We offer a 2-year repair/replacement warranty and a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
Package Dimensions: 57x243x560
Type: Dynamic Microphone
Frequency Response: 80Hz-12KHz
Polar Pattern: Supper Cardioid
Connector: 3-pin gold plated balanced XLR male
Diameter: 2.09 in./ 53mm
Total length: 9.8ft
Weight: 12 oz./ 370g
1.Insert microphone plug in the microphone “MIC” socket
2.Take the microphone switch to the “ON” position and adjust the voice controller.
3.Take the switch to the “OFF” position when the microphone not use.
1.Keep far away between the microphone and loudspeaker.
2.Don’t strike the microphone, avoid to damage the parts of microphone.
3.Don’t put the microphone on high temperature and moisture place.
4.Take the microphone to the best distance(5-10cm DIRECT to mouth) so that to avoid noise.
5.Please speak directly into the top of the microphone to hear the most clear and loud sound.
1x Dynamic Microphone
1x Sponge Cover