MedicPro N95 Mask NIOSH Approved, 10 Pack Individually Wrapped, N95 Particulate Respirator Mask Made in USA
- NIOSH APPROVED N95 mask meets CDC/NIOSH guidelines and testing for 95% particulate filtration efficiency – Approval Number TC-84A-PH16.
- FIVE-LAYER DESIGN N95 filters with highly efficient filtering materials. Adjustable nose clip and ultrasonically welded headbands provide a tight and secure seal.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED N95 Medical masks safeguards
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE lightweight design of N95 reusable mask is made to be worn for long periods of time.
- MADE IN USA at PandMedic’s certified facility located in Las Vegas, Nevada – Registration Number: 3016785550
Package Dimensions: 89x297x113
Details: The MedicPro N95 Particulate Respirator features five layers of premium filtering materials that are both breathable and comfortable, allowing you to wear your mask for extended periods of time.
NIOSH-approved, PandMedic’s American-made N95 face mask is government approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as an N95 class respirator and is specially made for use at workplace, super market, schools, offices, shopping, airport, home-improvement, etc. NIOSH certification means the respirator has passed stringent government performance standards including filtration efficiency testing and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency solid and liquid particles that do not contain oil. N95 mask is designed to fit tightly, creating a good seal between your face and the respirator when worn correctly.
N95 face mask is fitted with soft elastic head loops that help to fit different human faces which eliminate pressure for comfortable experience and facilitates easy and simple breathing by keeping dust and debris out. The face mask is provided with adjustable nose bridge clip for a secure fit and better protection. N95 masks join tightly to the face, avoids unfiltered air directly entering into. When used properly the mask provides a ≥ 95% filter efficiency and effectively protects respiratory health. The N95 masks can be folded into your bag, easy to incorporate and keep clean.
Protect yourself, family, and friends with effective N95 masks that adhere to facial covering guidelines standards. Use the mask within 5 years from the date of manufacture and store in temperatures between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)