Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope, 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal Stand, Compatible with Mac Window 7 8 10 Android Linux
- Jiusion portable magnification is a useful and funny microscope for students, engineers, inventors, and others who need to magnify and explore the micro things.
- Be compatible with Mac, Window XP and above, Linux. This microscope isn’t compatible with iPhone/iPad.
- This magnification only support Android smartphone which has OTG function.(How to Check OTG? Download the free app”USB OTG Checker”)
- Built-in 8 LED lights, digital microscope’s 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness.
- Connected to the devices, you can use the software to record the micro world, capture screenshot and record video. Besides you can use the Windows software’s measurement function to measure the least bit.
Package Dimensions: 47x194x231
Details: Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can only be recognized on Windows system as the software was written by our company, and android APP (mac system doesn’t need software) is common in the market so it can’t recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command.
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly. There is software called “Quick Camera” which can work on this microscope too.
Please scan the code above or search “OTG Viewer” on google play to get the app installation.
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
Focus Range: from 1mm to 90mm
Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness
Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG or BMP
Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
PC interface: USB2.0
Power source: 5V DC from USB port
Compatible with: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, some of
Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome(not supported for iPhone/iPad)
Bundle software: CoolingTech with measurement & calibration function
System Requirement Pentium Computer with 700M Hz &Above, 20M HD Space
CD ROM Measure Tool: Micro-Measure (It can measure Length and diameters, angle, the perimeter, area, etc on Windows)
1x USB/MicroUSB 2in1 Microscope
1x Type C adapter
1x Metal Tripod
1x CD Driver