Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource3 Refrigerator Water Filter , White
- Make safe water second nature: Certified to reduce contaminants and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family
- Filters out up to 99% of contaminants: Reduces chlorine taste & odor, particulates class I, cysts, lead, mercury, pesticides, insecticides, bpa, asbestos, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Push to lock & release: Easy install always review your use & care guide before installation, to install slide new filter into housing and push until it locks into place
- Filter features: Rated capacity – 200 gallons (757 liter) with an indicator light; WF3CB length is 9 inches, not to be confused with filter ultraWF, which is longer. Min/max operating temp: 33 F – 100 F (0.6 C -38 C)
- NSF 42, 53 & 401 certified to filter out contaminants: Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in PureSource 3 for reduction of the claims on the performance data sheet
- The Frigidaire PureSource 3 water filter (WF3CB) produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water, including all dispensed drinking water, as well as the water used to produce ice
- Fits specific Frigidaire side-by-side models after 2009 that use a water filter located in the back, right top
- Change the water filter every 6 months to ensure the highest possible water quality. The water filter is located at the top right side of the fresh food compartment
- Not to be confused with filter ultraWF, which is longer. WF3CB length is 9 inches
Package Dimensions: 61x260x272
Details: Product Description
Keep safe, great tasting water flowing with Pure Source 3 water filters -WF3CB reduces up to 99% of contaminants, cuts back on plastic, and saves the cost of bottled water. NSF & WQA certified, look for our berry-colored design with our new Genuine Filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire. Frigidaire Genuine Filters – the smarter, safer choice. For complete list of reduced contaminants.Use and Care Guide before installation and use of system. See fits models listing on Frigidaire.com. 1. Push to release current filter, remove and discard. 2. Slide the new filter into the housing and push until it locks in place. 3. Run water through the dispenser for approximately 3 minutes, or 1.5 gallons, to prime the filter before use. Discard the water. 4. Replace every 6 months or 200 gallons (757 liters), whichever comes first.
From the Manufacturer
The Frigidaire PureSource 3TM ice and water filter system is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of claims.