Filtrete 10x20x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1500, Healthy Living Ultra Allergen, 6-Pack (exact dimensions 9.81 x 19.81 x 0.78)
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses–and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- 1500 MPR has a rating of MERV 12
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles–such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses–your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- 54% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses ( % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency testing)
- CERTIFIED as asthma & allergy friendly (As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01)
- FIND YOUR SIZE: 1500 MPR available in 4 in. , 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4 in. and 5 in. filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool–wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Package Dimensions: 178x508x1179
Details: Product Description
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.FOR RESIDENTIAL use only. CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
The Filtrete 1500 MPR Ultra allergen reduction filter not only vastly improves the air quality in your home, it also keeps your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving on utilities and maintenance costs. The electrostatic filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, lint, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria, and particles that can carry viruses. With each pass through the specially pleated filter, the air in your living space improves, making for a healthier home environment. This high-performance filter outperforms comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable and reusable one-inch filters.
Electrostatic Design Captures More Particles
The 3M Ultra allergen reduction filter is made with both positively charged and negatively charged fibers that act like tiny magnets to attract air-polluting contaminants. Since particles in the air are either positively or negatively charged, they are attracted to and captured by the filter and kept out of your living space.
Electrostatic filters, including the 3M Ultra allergen reduction filter, perform better than comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable/reusable filters, because they attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating microparticles that non-electrostatic filters can’t.
Improves Indoor Air QualityWith indoor air a surprising two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, the 3M Ultra allergen reduction filter can make a difference in maintaining a healthier home environment by cleaning air with each pass through the filter.
The 3M Ultra allergen reduction filter features a 1500 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR), which means it is able to capture large and small particles from the air, including household dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria, and other allergens. This high-performance filter meets American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest Health House Program’s indoor air quality guidelines.
Improves EfficiencyThis high-performance allergen-reduction filter also keeps your heating and air conditioning equipment working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. It is recommended that you change the filter every three months. However, the effectiveness and life of the filter can vary and depend on the individual conditions in your home.
About Filtrete Air FiltersFor nearly 25 years, Filtrete filters have delivered cleaner air to millions of homes, becoming a leader in residential air filtration. Developed by 3M engineers to help capture airborne allergens, the Filtrete filter media is electrostatically charged to act like tiny magnets to attract and capture microscopic particles from the air as it passes through the filter. Today, a dedicated technical team continues to develop innovative filtration solutions for around the home, including air cleaning filters, room air purifiers, and water filtration products.
What’s in the BoxPack of six 3M 1500 MPR Ultra allergen reduction filters.
From the Manufacturer
High performance Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction filter helps reduce the airborne allergens in homes. Attracts and captures microscopic allergens like pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria and particles that can carry viruses.