3M 8200 Particulate Respirator N95, 20-Pack
- Patented 3M filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers helps make breathing easier for enhanced user comfort.
- Two-strap design with dual-point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Adjustable nose clip and comfortable nose foam reduce eyewear fogging and allow for a more custom fit.
- Lightweight construction enhances worker comfort and may increase wear time.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency. TC-84A-4271
Package Dimensions: 137x203x136
Details: Product Description
The 3M 8200 Particulate Respirator N95, 20-Pack is NIOSH-approved against dust and some other non-oil based particulates. These N-95 masks provide excellent protection during sanding, blasting, and other woodworking or dusty products, and can also be used as a flu mask.
From the Manufacturer
The 3M Particulate Respirator 8200, N95 is the one to choose when you need a lower cost respirator that offers NIOSH certification for use in a variety of dusty applications. Recommended for particulates from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating projects. Patented filter technology for easier breathing. NIOSH approved: N95. The N95 respirator is designed to help provide reliable protection against certain non-oil based particles. Low priced N95 that features Advanced Electret Media, adjustable nose clip and nose foam to help provide a custom fit and secure seal.