12 Pack Acoustic Panels 1 X 12 X 12 Inches – Acoustic Foam – Studio Foam Wedges – High Density Panels – Soundproof Wedges – Charcoal
- ★ Professional Sound Absorbing Properties – Acoustic foams are installed to reduce noise pollution as they remove echoes and background sounds not by blocking the sound but by absorbing it. Acoustic foams are used to control the reverberation sounds make and this is quite different from soundproofing. Use our acoustic foam to treat any sized areas including acoustic studio, recording booths, control rooms and radio studios. They effectively delete standing waves and flutter.
- ★ Quality – Our Acoustic Foam Panels are made with flexible, professional grade acoustic foam, made for quality sound absorption in a variety of soundproofing projects. The foam is dense and consistent in firmness, so acoustic absorption performance will also be consistent.
- ★ More Comfort/Less Stress – The most common problem in large rooms with high ceilings is that of echo. An echo creates multiple wavelengths of retracting sound waves that interfere with the conversations in the room. Acoustic foam panels absorb unwanted sound such as echoes and noise from surrounding areas, making other sounds clearer.
- ★ Better Entertainment – Acoustic foam works fairly well at sound absorption and can be used to acoustically treat a room to improve the quality of sound. It is widely used for treating recording studios and theaters. Acoustic Foam Panels absorb sound generated at any range of frequencies, making them perfect for recording or listening environments.
- ★ Easy to Install – Acoustic Foam Panels are lightweight and can be installed to a variety of different surfaces. No special tools are needed for installation. Please note: Double tape/strips or glue are not included in package, and must be purchased separately.
Package Dimensions: 185x343x349
Details: Audiosoul Acoustic Foam Panels: Enhance the sonic properties of a room by effectively managing unwanted reverberations; Use to reduce, but not entirely eliminate, resonance within the room; Acoustic foam tiles are suited to placing on reflective surfaces to act as sound absorbers, thus enhancing the sound properties of a room; Acoustic foam panels typically suppress reverberations in the mid and high frequencies; To deal with lower frequencies, can be placed in the corners of a room together with acoustic foam bass traps(must be purchased separately) IT IS TO BE INSTALLED IN: Utility Rooms, Equipment Enclosures, Medical Facilities, Clean Rooms, Computer and Server Rooms, Office Equipment Rooms, Gun Ranges, Compressor Enclosures, Manufacturing Facilities, Recording Studios and many different places.